We ARE SORRY! We are not accepting guest posts currently. Please do not send us a mail regarding guest posts. You may check our other website WebRecourse, which is accepting guest post for now – https://webrecourse.com/write-for-us/.
We are always looking for talented and creative writers to contribute to our blog. We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about writing for Web Design, Development and Digital Marketing. Our writers can be anyone including entrepreneurs, web designers and developers, thought-leaders, web consultants, and digital marketing professionals from diverse backgrounds of any industry.
What should I write about?
You can write anything related to the topics given below. You can also take a look through our archives to figure out which topics have already been covered. We ask that your article fit into the categories shown in the site menu.
- Website Designing
- Website Development
- WordPress & Other CMS
- E-Commerce Development
- HTML Mailer Designing
- Landing Page Designing
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & Search Engine Marketing
- SMO & Social Media Marketing
- Google & Other Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
How to write for Digital Ad Quest?
You need to send the article to firstname.lastname@example.org (It should be a zip file containing article and all images), Your article will be published with in a week time. Please find below the guidelines, It’s general guidelines for writing and contributing to Digital Ad Quest Blog
- Content / Article must be unique and should not be published anywhere else.
- Content of the article must have at least 1000 words. (.doc or .docx file).
- There should be a feature image of size (width: 1920px, height: 1280px)
- Article should not have more than 3 outbound links.(all outbound links will be nofollow).
- Outbound links should be linked to a blog post to compliment the article.
- Outbound links should not be linked to a promotional or services page. (all external links to promotional or services pages will be removed).
Also we need the following info to create your author profile.
- Your Full Name you would like to be displayed.
- An Email ID, which should be registered at gravatar with authentic author picture.
- Your Info/ Intro in 25-30 Words.
- Social media profile link (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+)
You need to send these in a ZIP file to our email at email@example.com, We simply rejects the articles which do not have all the info’s as given above and rejected articles will not get any reply from our side (we apologize for this, read the above details carefully). Your author profile will be created once you send us the first article. Upon submitting your article / post for publishing to Digital Ad Quest, You agree to our terms & conditions.