Digital Ad Quest is a Website Designing, Development and Digital Marketing Agency that offers Web Solutions and Online Marketing Services to our clients all over the globe. Digital Ad Quest agrees to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of agreement given below. These terms and conditions are subjected to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to our website.
- A ‘Project’ is any work undertaken or service provided by Digital Ad Quest for the client on their request and as described in our confirmation order, email to that client.
- A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using or used any of the services provided by Digital Ad Quest.
Terms and Conditions General:
- Digital Ad Quest will start working on the project only where an agreement is provided either by email, or by printed hard copy. Digital Ad Quest will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above.
- We will commence the work of your website only when you agree to the terms and conditions stated in our website.
- Commercial proposal submitted by Digital Ad Quest shall remain open for acceptance by the client for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of the proposal unless in the proposal some other period is specified or when Digital Ad Quest withdraws the proposal.
- The Client shall, at the time of submission of a purchase order to Digital Ad Quest, has to pay 50% or 100% (as discussed mutually, depending on the services being offered) of the value shown in the Commercial Proposal as a non-refundable advance for the Services specified.
- Digital Ad Quest will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines or due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
- Digital Ad Quest is not responsible to take back ups or save any files of the website or any other files in general; the client has to do the necessary arrangements for the same.
Payment of Accounts:
- Digital Ad Quest will start working on a project once we get confirmation, Purchase Order via email or in printed copy from client along with the 50% or 100% (as discussed mutually, depending on the services being offered) advance stated in the commercial proposal given to him.
- Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact Clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due. An interest for late payment may be applied if not paid with in a specified period of time.
- Digital Ad Quest will not do a non-cost editing of a content/s which is notified after 30 days from making a site live. Further editing of a content/s which is notified after 30 days from making the site live will be charged depending upon the complexity of the work.
- We may terminate this agreement forthwith if you fail to pay the amount due or any outstanding amounts due. We may terminate this agreement upon written notice if you breach any of these terms and conditions. On termination of the agreement we shall be entitled immediately to block your Website and to remove all data located on it. We will hold such data for a period of seven (7) days and allow you to collect it at your expense, failing which we shall be entitled to delete all such data.
- You may terminate your account with us if we cannot resolve any technical issues or problems concerning our services within a reasonable amount of time. You will receive a refund for the remainder of the contract term. However, we will not refund any used parts of the service.
Website Designing & Development:
- Client has to provide all the content like text, images or any other multimedia content for website designing and development.
- Client unconditionally agrees and guarantees that all texts, graphics or other artwork furnished to Digital Ad Quest for the web design project are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner. The client agrees to protect and defend Digital Ad Quest and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- Digital Ad Quest cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client or on the website after it is opened to public. We reserve the right to refuse to use any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- The Client has to supply a brief description, navigation requirements about their web project and also has to supply texts, contents, images, payment gateway details, any third party software and applications to be integrated in the website. Any fees or charges for third party software, applications should be paid by the Client.
- Digital Ad Quest will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software. Digital Ad Quest can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browsers, softwares.
- Address Proof should be provided by client in order to make his website live.
- Digital Ad Quest reserves the right to showcase the project on our internal portfolio.
- Digital Ad Quest do not offer any guarantee to the results of any of Digital Marketing Projects. Due to the work involved payment is generally required in advance and we are unable to offer a refund of any kind to clients in relation to this type of work.
- We use ‘white hat techniques’ when optimizing websites and always aim to achieve a 1st page or top 10 ranking for your website within six months of undertaking the optimization process, but we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites in 6 months. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization:
- Any delay from client end in providing required information or approval or technical support will not be count in our service period and can further delay the work.
- Any SEO work that Digital Ad Quest undertakes may be detrimentally affected if the client has – Employed the services of another Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Company to work on the website at the same time or if any kind of modification or SEO related activity (on-page or off-page) is being performed by any other person.
- The delivery time frame can increase in view of the competition on target keywords, age of the domain and website etc.
- Digital Ad Quest may suggest and ask to change the hosting, hosting IP address or any other integrated services or resources if those being badly affected and critically required for optimizing your website.
- Digital Ad Quest can not be guaranteed the exact ranking as the SEO results depends on the competition on target keywords, Age of the domain and website etc.
BULK EMAIL MARKETING:
- As an email marketing agency, we strictly do not support spamming. By SPAM means we follow the definitions given on Spamhaus Website, Please follow the proper guidelines before using our email marketing services.
- As a best practices of Email Marketing, Please do not sell, purchase or rent email lists and respect the privacy of the people. We believe in the consent based email marketing and thus allow emails to the lists where user have given consent to receive emails.
- Violating any of our terms of usage may leads to the termination of our services to you and/or your company and in such cases no refund request will be entertained.
- The emails will be delivered in inbox or spam depending on the email campaigns and email services provider.
Writing / Contributing to Our Website / Blog:
- Digital Ad Quest reserves the right to reject your article that do not meet our standards either in writing style, organization, or content. If your article is not published, we will return that to you via email.
- Digital Ad Quest reserves the right to modify your article if needed, all modification will be informed to you via email.
- Digital Ad Quest may include one or more internal links of our website with in your article.
- Our authors retain ownership of their work. However, any content published on Digital Ad Quest will be covered by the Creative Commons Attribution – 3.0 license. This allows us to publish your work for commercial / non-commercial purposes as long as we credit you as the author.
- By submitting a post, you grant permission to Digital Ad Quest, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
If you have any further queries about the policies please email us at [email protected]